Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy ThanksGiving!!

What a fun day filled with love and family! I really loved eating! That was the best part!
The first bite is always the best!
I had to share with Nona! She is a great cook!
One happy girl! Full of turkey and stuffing! YUM!
Silly Uncle Keith!
Mommy's cousin Rebecca came to visit from Baylor.
Cousin Bella thought it would be funny to climb in the lego box!
Giving my Nona a big kiss...
Bella loved my little mermaid scooter
We both honked the horn!
Then we played with the legos...
Of course, I had to find Uncle Roger's belly button!
What a handsome Daddy I have!
Uncle Rick read me a story!
Uncle Roger and Bella
I read a story to myself. Mommy keeps saying what good fluency I have!!
I had to snuggle with my Papa!

I just love him!
Grandma showed me how to build lego houses!
Cute cousins!

No comments: