Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11 months

I am 11 months old already! Time is going by so fast. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how old I am! I am learning more nad more everyday. My favorite thing to do is to point to EVERYTHING and say "what's that", I can also say: eyes, hi, stinky, duck, hot, PaPa, Mom, Dada, frog, and I almost have down nigh night. I can shake my head yes and no! I can also pick up all of my toys and put them away when it is time to clean up! My favorite game is "where's Mommy" I love eating! I eat all kids of food! I am very sneaky too, when anyone is sitting on the floor, I can always find their belly button! I love reading, it will sit in my corner and read for an hour! There is so much to learn and I am loving learning it!


So cute!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's amazing she can do so much at only 11 months! She can say so many words, is already walking, knows body parts...what a smart little girl! Ande only knows 2 words, didn't walk until 13 months, and is just learning body parts.

She is just too cute. I want to pinch her little cheeks! :o)