Friday, November 14, 2008

Freedom Day!

Here I am with Uncle Roger ready to go see what Freedom Day is all about at Mommy's school!

I can't wait to go to school! Look at Mommy's fun school! Freedom Day was really special and Mommy worked realy hard on it!! We honored all the veterans! It was fun, but what a long day!

About to march to the High School
Some of Mommy's kids

Here I am ready and waiting!
We made it to the stadium, there is Uncle Roger sitting with some other veterans! What a cute Navy uniform!
I am getting a little ancy...how much longer do I have to sit in this stroller?
Daddy is doing a great job keeping me entertained!
Can you see me?!
Waiting to release some balloons

Some more kiddos!
Look at all of the balloons! WOW, I was amazed!
So were Mommy's kids!
After that fun, LONG day I came home and took a long nap with Daddy! I was pooped out!

No comments: