Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick

Well, I went in for my 9 month checkup, when the Dr. said it looked like I might be getting fluid on my ear. he gave me some medicine and I started taking it. Unfortunately, it did not sit well with me. Mommy and Nona noticed that I was stumbling, having gas, diarrhea, and I was really clingy (which I am usually not) Then this horrable diaper rash appeared. It was really scary, I quit walking, was throwing up....I just felt crummy. It ended up as a trip to the emergency room. That was NOT fun. This is how I was for about a week.
You can't really tell here, however, my poor hiney was bloody and raw. It hurt really bad.

I just wanted someone to hold me. I was so dizzy.
Uncle Roger held me too!
I liked to lay on laps with teddy by my side!
Teddy stayed with me the whole time I ws sick! I love teddy!
On another lap! I can't even begin to explain how crummy I felt.
Mommy took great care of me! She was a little concerned when I quit walking, but she said lots of prayers and knew I would get better!
I can't forget blankey! Blankey was my right by my side too!
Mommy gave in and let me sleep on the couch! She said it would make me feel better!

I am finally getting all well! My hiney is still red, but it is on the way to recovery! I won't ever take that yucky medicine again! I am walking and back to my old self! busy busy busy!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy Moly! Poor sweet Tess! What medicine was it?!?!

The Scott Family said...

Poor baby! I love her 9 month pictures!

Stephanie said...

That must have been so frightening for you to go through! I'm so glad to hear she's feeling better now. Stupid medicine!

Kelly said...

poor tess!! I hope she is feeling better now! how awful!! kisses from her auntie kelly :)