Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Festival

I went to my first fall festival with my friend Owen. We had a super fun time! We played ball together, chased each other, petted some animals! Thank you for inviting me Owen!
Mommy was trying to take some cute pictures, but this hay was so much more interesting!
Wow, look at all of the pumpkins!
Watching some pony rides! Maybe one day I will be big enough to ride!
I met Raggedy Ann! She has eyes! (That is my first official word!! i have to point to everyones eyes and say it!)
We wanted to ride ponys, maybe next year.
I got to bob for ducks!!
And get all wet!
Here is Owen, he bobbed for ducks too!
I wanted to play ball with Owen...
So I chased after him....
Then he threw the ball and pegged me in the face...but I am a tough girl! It just knocked me down!
I still chased him though!
Finally I got the ball!
Then we went to the petting zoo....I was more interested in all of the stuff on the floor that I could put in my mouth!
The goat has eyes!
Cute goat!


I had so much fun at the fall festival! Thank you Owen and Mrs. Jen. I can't wait to hang out again!

















No comments: