Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

It wa a beautiful day out so we decided to spend it outside carving pumpkins!! I couldn't wait to see Dora and Swiper on my pumpkins! First, we had to get all of the yucky stuff out....
I didn't really like doing it. As a matter of fact...I wouldn't even put my hand in the pumpkin. All I could think was yucky.
Hmm.....that just doesn't look right
Icky...Icky...from the look on my face you can pretty much tell that I didn't like this part
I decided to get a little braver and use a scooper to get some of the seeds out!

Cleaning out the insides!
All clean!

Now for the fun part! Dora!
Lets start carving!
Helping Dad! This is much better than the icky part!
That is hard work...I decided to take a break with my best friend!
Just checking on dad to see how he is doing! It is looking pretty good!
This is the little pumpkin I got to pick out at the pumpkin patch! He turned out pretty cute!!
Our masterpieces!! They turned out so cute!
Thank you Dad and Mom for a great day!! And making the coolest pumpkin a kid could have!

No comments: