Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rodeo Houston!

Here I am in my cute boots and mini skirt! Ready to go see some animals! I can't wait!
The first stop...the petting zoo!
I proabably said hi as loud as I could to every single animal in here!
Nose...
Kiss!
Ears...
Kiss!
Daddy...I need one!
Another kiss!
Bella had to kiss him too!
Baaaaa Baaaaaa!
Look at the cute baby pigs!
And the Mommy pig!
After the petting zoo it was time to wait in line for my pony ride!
I waited and watched just like a big girl!
I love you Daddy! What a fun day!
Almost in!
I felt like a natural! Giddy Up!
Holding on tight!
Cowgirl Up!
A milk cow! She was wearing bling bling!
Yee Haw!
Howdy!
The 3 Amigos!
Uncle Rick bought me a cowgirl hat! Thank you Uncle Rick!
Another pony ride! I might need one of these too!
Grandpa walked with me just incase I didn't hold on tight enough!
What a fun filled day! I got to see so many animals that I love to read about! They were so much better in person! I got to eat my first corn dog and a chocolate covered frozen banana! We had a blast! I can't wait to go again next year!

No comments: