Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow in Houston?!

Mommy decided to get me all bundled up and take me to see the snow! Yes, that is right it is snowing in Houston! I am very excited to see snow! Good thing we don't have to do this all the time though, Mommy had a hard time bundling me up!
Ready to go!
Could I have any more layers on?
Check me out!
Look at those big flakes falling!
The grass is all covered in snow!
If you look close you can even see my tracks!
Mommy brought me a snow covered leaf
Burrrrrr
I am not to sure about this snow stuff! It is chilly!
But, it sure does taste yummy!
What a pretty sight!
I am having so much fun! Snow!
The chairs are covered with snow, it is so shiny and white!
Burrrrr! This feels alot like playing in sand but it is freezing!
Look at all the snow flakes in Mommy's hair!
What a fun night in the snow! This is a great memory!

No comments: