Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8 Months

I am already 8 months old! Time is flying by! There is so much that I am doing now! First, I am drinking out of a straw cup! Mommy is so proud of me! I drink my milk, water or juice from it! I still take a bottle, but I am not quite sure if I still like it! I am eating big grown up food like mashed potatos, mac-n-cheese, fruit, chicken and much more! I am a growing girl! I am also trying to walk! I can go all over the house pushing my lion, but I am only taking 1 or 2 steps on my own. Mommy keeps telling me that I am too little to walk. I play "where's Mommy" it is so much fun! Daddy taught me how to wrestle my bear and now I am trying to take down cousin Bella. I got in a little trouble the other day when I body slammed her. I understand what No No means, it often hurts my feelings. I also have 6 teeth now! I have been a busy girl!



No comments: