Saturday, July 26, 2008

7 Months - Time Flies!

I am 7 Months old today! Mommy can't believe it! I am a great eater, I love just about everything - my favorite is plums! Mommy and I share them! I am crawling all over the house and standing on my own! Mommy is trying to get me to take a few steps, but I just prefer to crawl! I am starting to open cabinets and pull plugs from the walls, Mommy is always saying "No No" I also learned how to fake cough, Daddy thinks it is sooo funny! I am getting 2 new teeth on the top, they hurt a little! I also like to say Dada and Mama, mainly Dada!

Helping Mommy with the dishes!
So curious
Showing off my fake cough!
If you look hard you can see my top tooth!
Into everything.....
Opening cabinets....
Standing on my own...
I have learned to fall on my hiney!
I also like dropping my toys so I can squat to pick them up!!
So big!
I chew on anything and everything...even yucky things sometimes!
Pose!
One happy girl!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tess Marie! You are growing so fast! What will I ever do when I can't hug you and kiss you while I'm in Australia?! I am going to miss your preciousness so much more than you'll ever know! I LOVE YOU Sweet T!