Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Karis!

I went to see Aunt Karis for her birthday!! We both share the same birth date! Today she is turning 26 and it is my half birthday! I love my Aunt Karis, she is pretty much like my second Mommy! She takes the best care of me and is always buying me surprises! Check out the new outfit she bought me! It is perfect! Thank you for a perfect day Aunt Karis! I hope you had a GREAT Birthday!! I love you so much!

That's right!

I just love biting noses!
That's a good bite right there!

Mwah! Slobbery kisses!



2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET TESS!! SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!
LOVE,
LILLIE

Anonymous said...

That was probably the BEST birthday I've ever had...simply because I shared it with my 2 favorite girls in the world! Tess Marie - you have one amazing mommy! Thank you for making my "golden" day truly perfect! I love you both!