Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sweet Potatoes!

Well, Mommy decided to start me on big girl food a little early. I am such a good eater and always hungry...milk just wasn't cutting it! I have been eating cereal and bananas for almost 2 weeks but tonight I was ready for some veggies! So, Mommy let me try sweet potatoes!
I think I like them!
Oh yeah! They are delicious! I can't seem to keep my fingers out of my mouth, so this is usually what happens! Yummy = Messy!
Thanks Mom! That was the best snack ever! I love eating big girl food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay Tess!!! You inherited your Aunt Karis's LOVE for FOOD! What a precious little girl you are! I can't WAIT to get some smooches from my Sweet T this weekend!

Anonymous said...

awww!!!!!!!!
she is so cute!!!
I'm so glad you gave me the website Mrs. Sadler!

love,
Xiomara Rivero