Saturday, January 26, 2008

One month old!

I can't believe I am already a month old! Time is flying by, especially for Mommy.
She is watching me grow up before her eyes!
Aunt Karis came over to visit today, I love when she comes!
We played and took lots of fun pictures for my one month birthday!

Mommy thinks I am too cute! How do you like my outfit!? Aunt Laura in Oklahoma gave it to me! I feel like I model with it on!
Can't live without my pacifier!
I had to change out of my fashionista outfit...I had an accident...shh!

I have just started watching the birds sing while I am in my swing! I love watching them!

Oooh, Ahhh...the birds sing so pretty!

I love being a month old! I had such a good day today! I think it was because Nona came to spend the night with me last night. That means Mommy and I got a great night sleep! I was really giving Mommy a hard time but Nona came and made everything better! Thank you Nona, I love you!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and Soooo alert. She looks super healthy and HAPPY!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and meet your littlr Beauty. Delanie is very anxious as well.

Love,
Sarah Christensen

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!
She's one of the most gorgeus little girls that I ever seen.
Bless you all!!!

Sacchini's Family